Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within an Children's Service based in Sheffield in a Fieldwork Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £40 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Qualified HCPC registered Social Worker
- Management experience is essential.
- 5 years' experience post qualification experience in frontline children and families settings
- Liquid Logic and Signs of Safety experience is preferred
- Performance management experience is essential
This Team Manager job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.