Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within Children's Service based in Redhill and Walton on Thames, within the Family Support Team.
The salary for this Team Manager job is £45,734 - £51,725 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Manage and develop a geographically based social work-family/ adolescent safeguarding team
- Deliver effective and safe family/ adolescent safeguarding services which are on time, within budget, and in accordance with statutory guidelines
- Allocate and prioritise workloads
- Ensure that social work case records, assessments, plans and documentation for all children and young people for whom the team is responsible are effectively maintained
- Foster good relationships with legal services and local family courts
- Undertake regular clinical and casework supervision
- Ascertain the views, feelings and wishes of children, young people and use to appropriately inform their care plans
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
This Team Manager job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.