Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to work full-time within a Coporate Planning Team based in Waltham Forest. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £40 - £42 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 5-month contract.
Duties/About the job:
- You will be responsible for leading and managing a team operating as a social work unit of multi-disciplinary staff
- Maintaining and developing a professional service ensuring that the delivery of the service meets all Council, professional and legislative requirements
- Ensuing that the Advanced Practitioners are running smooth group supervisions using our systemic supervision model, enabling others to reflect and develop high quality plans and driving permanence outcomes for every looked after child or young person
- You will be a key player in bringing professionals together and achieving agreements in care planning. You will be able to evidence your registration as a social worker with HCPC.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the provision of agreed intervention is effectively delivered and co-ordinated to support children and young people to achieve their identified outcomes.
- Responsible for working alongside your team to develop a team plan and ensure that targets for area of responsibility are developed from the Service's overall strategic directives and agreed and communicated within required timeframe.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Team Manager job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.