Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within Children's Service based in Barking & Dagenham.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £52,511 - £56,450 per annum.
In Barking and Dagenham, we recognize the entrenched needs of our community such as neglect, and domestic abuse are increasing and emerging factors such as the risk of exploitation pose a serious threat to our most vulnerable children and young people. We are committed to tackling these challenges head on. We have been chosen to work with experts from the University of Bedfordshire to help embed a contextual safeguarding approach to tackle these issues, alongside our partners across Barking and Dagenham.
This is a multi-disciplinary service made up of roles such as psychologist, family therapist, CAMHs nurse, YOS practitioners and missing children coordinators.
- To driving excellent social work practice and making a positive difference to children, young people and their families in our Community.
- To join the Adolescent and Youth Offending Service.
- To supervise senior social workers and social workers that sit in the Adolescent team within the service
- Report to the Exploitation and Missing Service manager.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.