Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Team Leader (RMN) to fill a full-time role based in Guernsey. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Team Leader job is £34,763 - £47,094 per annum.
- The Team Leader(s) will support the Ward Manager in providing senior leadership to the team. The post holder will deputise for the Ward Manager as required, and take a lead role in service management and delivery acting as a role model in establishing standards for professional practice within Crevichon Ward team.
- Undertake the assessment of service users with complex care needs including individuals with undifferentiated and undiagnosed conditions.
- Develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care to meet these needs.
- Guide, advise and direct other staff in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of service user care.
- Initiate risk assessment processes to determine risks to the health and well-being of service user with complex care needs, taking relevant action to minimise these risks.
- Lead a team of staff in emergency and other acute situations, ensuring that the service user needs are met and that significant others are supported.
- Utilise information and data from a range of sources to identify service user problems and guide decision-making processes. Within field of expertise, and organisational policy, request specific clinical tests to establish a diagnosis.
- Promote service user involvement in the planning, delivery and evaluation of care, respecting their wishes, beliefs and dignity.
Requirements of the Team Leader:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin (Mental Health)
- Must have recent UK Nursing experience
- Evidence of CPD at Diploma Level.
- Portfolio evidence to meet agreed competence criteria at Band 6 level.
- Experience of teaching/supervisory skills and experience.
- Evidence of working with a wide range of professionals, and the ability to work autonomously and independently.
This Team Leader job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.