Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Systemic Family Psychotherapist to work full-time based in South West London.
The pay rate for this locum Systemic Family Psychotherapist job is £33.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Carry out high-quality assessments
- Provide evidence-based treatment
- Have an agreed job plan with specified activity and throughput levels
- Co-ordinate care for those children, young people and families on their caseload
- Manage risk within the team, Directorate and Trust structures
- Work to relevant professional and ethical guidelines, and within the framework of Directorate and Trust policies and procedures
- Use screening and outcome measures in clinically meaningful ways to demonstrate treatment effectiveness and seek feedback about user experience
- Provide specialist assessments of young children and their parents/carers referred to the service based upon the appropriate use, interpretation and integration of complex data from a variety of sources including psychological and where appropriate, self-report measures, rating scales, direct and indirect structured observations and semi-structured interviews in line with CYP IAPT methodology
- Demonstrate high-level communication skills, both written and verbal, within all agencies
Requirements of the Systemic Family Psychotherapist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Recent psychology experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Systemic Family Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.