Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for a Substance Misuse Recovery Worker to work full-time based in Halifax. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Recovery Worker job is £14 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an ongoing contract.
- Provide a motivational assessment opportunity that is holistic and nurturing, with the aim of developing a clear and robust recovery plan to support timely interventions.
- To establish, develop and deliver a range of recovery groups.
- Work in partnership and carry out joint care coordination to enable movement from semi-structured to structured psychosocial interventions in order to improve recovery and social capital.
- Carry out risk assessments, and contribute to the development and implementation of motivational individual recovery plans.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working as a recovery worker
- Substance misuse experience is essential
This Recovery Worker job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.