Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Substance Misuse Nurse/Worker to work within Chertsey.
The pay rate for this locum Substance Misuse Nurse/Worker job is £18-20 per hour depending on experience (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide treatment and support ,including community support for people with a drug and alcohol addiction
- Provide interventions and support for mainly alcohol users, some drug users with complex needs as part of a recovery care plan
- Support Community Detoxification, 1:1 keyworking and group facilitation
- Deliver treatment recovery and harm reduction advice and information
- Provide BBV interventions
- Liaise with non-statuatory agencies, GPs, mental health services, social care and other appropriate stake holders
Requirements of the Substance Misuse Nurse/Worker:
- Experience working within substance misuse
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive substance misuse knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Substance Misuse Nurse/Worker job is advertised by Liam Dale; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.