Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 5 Substance Misuse Nurse to fill a full-time role in West Sussex. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Substance Misuse Nurse role is negotiable (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Support access to health care and promote the social inclusion of people who are homeless or rough sleeping
- Improve choice and control for individuals who may be rough sleeping, homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Work in an assertive outreach capacity to improve physical and mental wellbeing of service users who are hard to reach
- Develop local referral routes to improve access to healthcare services, removing barriers to healthcare for service users by identifying and addressing gaps in local areas
Requirements of the Substance Misuse Nurse:
- NMC registration
- Degree or equivalent in nursing (RGN or RMN)
- Recent experience working as a Substance Misuse Nurse
- 2 years' experience
This Substance Misuse Nurse job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.