Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Prison Cleared Substance Misuse Healthcare Assistant to work in Eastchurch, Sheerness.
The pay rate for this locum Prison Substance Misuse Healthcare Assistant job is £18 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- Main shift will be 07:00 - 16:00 including weekends.
Requirements of the Prison Substance Misuse Healthcare Assistant:
- Recent prison experience and clearance is essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Prison Substance Misuse Healthcare Assistant job is advertised by Alex Herd; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.