Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5/6 Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time within a RISE team based in Belfast.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £16.12-£20.46 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Provide Specialist Occupational Therapy assessment and management for children within a mainstream school setting.
The post holder will work within an inter-disciplinary team using an interagency approach and take a delegated role in relation to team, clinical issues or training issues.
Work as an independent practitioner with support from the Occupational Therapist clinical lead.
Ensure effective management of caseload.
Assist the Occupational Therapist clinical lead in development of OT Service to children.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.