Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Specialty Grade Doctor to work Within an Adult service based in a private hospital located in Manchester.
The salary for this Doctor role is £80,000 per annum.
Working hours are 37.5 hours per week, which conventionally runs from 09.00am to 17.00pm with an unpaid break of 0.5 hours daily.
As a specialty grade doctor working on any of our Adult wards, you will work alongside the experienced multidisciplinary team in aspiring to provide excellent bespoke care to enable our patients to fulfil their recovery goals and work towards discharge to the life they want.
Summary of the Specialty Grade Doctor include:
- Our PICU services consist of 2 Male PICUs and 1 Female PICU, specialising in the treatment of patients with highly complex psychiatric presentation and who cannot be managed in acute settings.
- We operate a comprehensive inpatient mental health service for a range of differing service lines comprising acute, Eating Disorders, Rehabilitation and Recovery, personality disorder and psychiatric intensive care services.
- The post-holder reports to the supervising consultant and is expected to have formal supervision at a frequency compatible with Priory policy, and to be a member of a peer group within Priory.
- The post holder will also participate in a hospital academic program.
- Given the acuity and high turnover, post holder will be expected to take initiative within the remit of their role.
- 25 days annual leave (plus 8 Bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Birthday leave
- Free on site parking
- Subsidised meals
- Contributory pension scheme
- Priory Perks discount portal
- Dedicated career pathway
- Enhanced sick pay and maternity pay after 1 years service
Requirements of the Specialty Grade Doctor:
- Current GMC registration
- Previous experience as a Specialty Grade Doctor
- Previous experience within an adolescent acute service
This Specialty Grade Doctor job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.