Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Band 6 Specialist Practitioner (CPN) to work full-time based in Wiltshire.
The pay rate for this locum Specialist Practitioner role is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- This role is focussed on providing appropriate, effective interventions and treatments to people with a range of mental health needs, and their carers (including friends and relatives) and their supporters in the community, enabling and assisting them to meet daily health, social care and wellbeing needs, in line with personal recovery goals, and facilitating engagement with mainstream services.
- The post holder will work autonomously to undertake emergency assessment in a wide range of locations, planning and delivering defined, intensive, specialist interventions in line with the CPA framework to people with severe and enduring mental health needs, who maybe distressed and in crisis. Where appropriate the postholder will work alongside other services to plan, deliver and review effective “wrap around” intensive interventions to manage risk and prevent hospital admission for those with the most complex needs.
- The postholder will act as Care/Recovery coordinator or associate Care/Recovery coordinator as required.
Requirements of the Specialist Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Nursing
- Current NMC registration
- Recent Mental Health Nursing experience within a similar role
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Specialist Practitioner job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.