Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker or Occupational Therapist to work based in Southwark, within the Hospital Discharge Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker or Occupational Therapist role is £29.88 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a minimum 6-month contract.
- Work on a project for a new Hospital Discharge Pathway 3 Discharge to Assess beds located in a local nursing home (maximum of 16 beds).
- Complete care act assessments and MCA work.
- Work as part of an MDT in the nursing home for people on a short stay 4-6 weeks as a step down from hospital whilst assessing long term needs.
- Show outcomes from the project including considering the impact on our residents.
Requirements of the Social Worker or Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent in social work or Occupational Therapy.
- Current Social Work England registration or HCPC registered.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work or occupational therapy.
- Have enhanced assessment skills, knowledge, and experience of CHC assessment process and experience with discharge planning.
- As the role would involve going to a care home, the worker will need to show evidence of being fully vaccinated for Covid-19.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker or Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.