Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Witney, within the Review Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
This role is currently undertaken remotely due to COVID restrictions. Contact and assessments are undertaken via phone or via online video platforms. Home visits are risk assessed and PPE is provided.
- Care Act Assessments. Support Planning. Reviews
- Mental Capacity and Best Interests Work
- Safeguarding work
- Duty cover
- Transitions work
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Be a car driver to be able to undertake visits across a large geographical area when necessary and sometimes at short notice.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.