Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Older People with Physical Disabilities Team in Barnet. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- The ability to prioritise your work, and the work with your team is important, you need to have the ability to build strong working relationships with your staff, and a wide variety of professionals within The London Borough of Barnet, and other partnership organisations.
- Experience in Direct Payment is essential for this role.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.