Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Eastbourne, within the Older People Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Join the Older People Mental Health Team West supporting clients in the Eastbourne, South Wealden and Seaford area of East Sussex.
- Work with individuals in later life with a range of social care needs arising primarily from their mental health problems.
- The role will focus on fulfilling the local authority s42 Safeguarding Duty, triaging and risk assessing concerns that are received, gathering further information and acting as Enquiry Officer.
- You will be well supported by Senior Social Work Practitioners and the team Practice Manager.
- At present the team is working largely from home although visits may be required so a willingness and ability to travel is required.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Have a good understanding of the necessary legislation, service frameworks and a good understanding of mental health needs to ensure the person’s needs are met and associated risks are well managed.
- The ability to engage with clients’ families and carers is essential.
- Be an effective communicator with good report writing skills, a commitment to anti-discriminatory practice and the ability to promote independence and resilience, in accordance with the Care Act 2014.
- Ability to travel is required.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.