Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Braintree, within the Older People Assessment Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £207 per day (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- Develop support plans that gain commitment to solutions that drive the care required for each individual's needs
- Quality assuring interventions and balancing need with finance
- Manage a caseload, including assessment of risk and purposeful intervention through direct work, commissioned services and review
- Develop a client centric approach which enables early intervention and prevention and increases independence
- Work with families, communities and individuals to help people age well supporting the Council's wider strategic aims
- Developing strong relationships with partners, other agencies and the local community to achieve joint objectives and offer a supportive framework for children and vulnerable adults
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
- Experience of developing strong working relationships with partners, other agencies and the voluntary sector to deliver improved outcomes
- Strong communication skills and an ability to develop a rapport and engage with diverse groups of individuals
This Social Worker job is advertised by Sam Jewell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.