Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in a Mental Health Team based in Camden. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27 per hour (Assignment rate).
- The service is based in the GP practices, and the Primary Care Mental Health worker will be responsible for assessing patients and administering care, in conjunction with primary care staff.
- The role includes working with people who are difficult for primary care teams to manage, but do not meet thresholds for or find it difficult to access specialist, secondary care mental health services and who are not appropriate for IAPT services.
- Assess patients and administering care, in conjunction with primary care staff.
- Improve the management of mental health in Islington through education and training.
- Co-work with primary care colleagues to assess patients and provide treatment.
- Work effectively as a member of a small multidisciplinary team, based in primary care.
- Build relationships with Practice Nurses, GPs and other colleagues and providing education and training to improve confidence in the management of mental health
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.