Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Mental Health Team based in Islington. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £28-£30 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
- Acting as key worker for the purposes of care programming and statutory aftercare
- Participating in duty rotas as required and dealing with referrals
- Supporting service users with mental health problems and/or dementia to access support from other agencies and informal networks
- Directly providing clinical or social care interventions, with appropriate training, to address service users mental health needs
- Making referrals as necessary to children's social care services when children in need or child protection issues are identified
- To undertake adult safeguarding investigations and develop protection plans
- Responsibility for the supervision of Mental Health Support Workers when required
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- HCPC registered
- A highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice.
- Adult Social Work experience
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.