Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Islington, within the MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) Contact Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Recording work concisely and accurately on the Early Help Module IT system within agreed timeframes
- Taking referrals and giving advice to members of the public and professionals making contact with CSCT
- Ensuring that the referrers and contributing agencies are kept informed of progress and of the referral outcome
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of local services and signposting members of the public and professionals to other appropriate services effectively and appropriately
- Working positively with professionals from partner agencies, including those co-located in CSCT and MASH, in a way that promotes multi-agency collaborative working, mutual respect and professional behaviour
- Undertaking relevant training and other practice development activity to maintain accurate up to date knowledge and skills in accordance with relevant legislation, statutory guidance, policies, procedures and research
- Assisting with and promoting the development of CSCT in response to departmental and legislative changes, service needs and/or practice requirements.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jenni Regnault; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.