Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Guilford, within a Specialist Learning Disability & Autism Service. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this Permanent Social Worker job is £35,000 - £39,000 per annum.
The work of the team will be organised around 4 themes:
- Building community capacity and access to universal services
- Shaping independence and day opportunities
- Transforming accommodation and support
- Delivering the 'Own front door' program
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- That you are eligible to work in the UK
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.