Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work within a Looked After Children's Team based in Worthing.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £29,597 - £42,965 per annum.
- Have a passion for making a difference to our looked after children, alongside an interest and experience of the adoption process.
- Working with children remaining in long term care where it is not safe for them to return home, children who may be placed for adoption and children leaving care.
- With a focus on outcomes based care planning for children, including access to an in-house therapeutic assessment and intervention team, you will enjoy working with young children and/or teenagers to support them to achieve and plan to build their lives as young adults ready to leave care and live independently.
- As a Social Worker you'll have access to research communities including Research in Practice, flexible and mobile working opportunities, a minimum of 5 days CPD per year, Social Work England fees paid and annual leave of up to 29 days.
- This post is eligible for our Recruitment & Retention Scheme which includes a one-off payment of 20% of your basic annual salary after joining, free parking or payment for parking and the option of an interest free loan of up to £10,000. Relocation support may be available.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- A minimum 2 years' experience within Children's Services
- You will have an excellent understanding of the statutory requirements relating to children looked after and keeping children safe. Signs of Safety is our practice framework and you will be committed to developing your practice using this framework.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.