Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Social Worker to work within a LAC/Leaving Care Team based in Uxbridge.
The pay rate for this permanent Social Worker role is £36,948-40,842 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Manage a wider, increasingly complex social work caseload including safeguarding, with more autonomy
- Demonstrate expertise in one or more areas of social work practice
- Use range of frameworks for assessment and intervention
- Provide support for trainees and other employees, including acting as a 'buddy' for inductees
- Take responsibility for obtaining regular, effective supervision from appropriate Social Worker to ensure effective practice, critical reflection and career development
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and use of knowledge related to area of practice, including critical awareness of current issues and new evidence-based practice research
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
This Social Worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.