Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time based in Somerset, within the Family Safeguarding Team.
The pay rates for these locum Social Worker jobs are £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 3-month contracts.
Somerset are supportive of social workers working flexibly, balancing working from home with visiting the families with whom they are working and completing direct work in person. Social workers have the option to work a 9 day fortnight to support a positive work-life balance.
- Work alongside specialist adult-focused practitioners – a domestic abuse worker, a substance abuse worker and a mental health worker – to support the children and families in our area
- Hold manageable and varied case loads, working with families with hidden harm factors (domestic abuse, alcohol and drug abuse and adult mental health difficulties) to promote children and young people to stay within their families where possible
- Engage in group case supervision and multi professional learning and reflection
- Participate in a duty rota, alongside managing their allocated work
Requirements of the Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.