Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Children's Safeguarding Team based in Bridgewater. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. Hours are negotiable and flexible.
You will be offered:
- Small supportive teams
- Support to work from a strengths and relationship-based approach
- Regular high-quality systemic supervision and annual appraisals
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular training and continuing development opportunities
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must be a car driver
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.