Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in a Children in Care Team based in Erewash. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The role will be to undertake duty within the team, as well as developing and progressing care plan for looked after children. Due to COVID-19, the worker will be expected to work from home with a mixture of travel for visits to young people.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Knowledge of looked after procedures.
- Experience of discharging care orders and rehabilitating children back to family.
- Minimum of 3 years CIC experience.
- Last role really needs to be Children in Care role
- Worker must be able to travel
This Social Worker job is advertised by Michael Bridges; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.