Sanctuary Social Care is working in partnership with Dudley Council for a Social Worker within a Children in Care Team. The salary for this role ranges from £27,905 - £37,475 per annum, depending on experience.
This service is responsible for those children who have a plan for permanence. These children reside with foster carers, connected persons or in residential placements. For a small number of children there are specifics arrangements for them to reside at home with their placements.
If you're a practitioner that wants to work within a local authority that provides you with an excellent career path then this is one of the best places to work. With continuous investment provided to their workforce, Dudley recognises the importance of ongoing staff development to produce the best results.
Duties of this Social Worker role include:
- Contribute to the delivery of an effective children's social care service as part of a social work team, improving outcomes for children and young people
- Ensure children and young people are adequately protected in line with Dudley LSCB, departmental policy and procedures, and relevant legislation
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
- A bespoke induction package
- Flexible working and manageable caseloads
- Free on-site parking
- Learning and development programme
- Discounted leisure benefits
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Local government pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Car sharing scheme
This Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.