Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Croydon, within the Care Planning Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £33 - £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Completed ASYE year/ Post 1 years' experience
- Court work experience/ PLO experience
- Experience of working within a Child Protection Service (ability to identify risk and implement clear safety plans)
- Ability to analyse information and formulate clear intervention plans that are child focused and purposeful
- References that highlight timeliness of work is being completed
This Social Worker job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.