Sanctuary Social Care has permanent vacancies for experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time within an Assessment & Review Team based in Southend. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for these Permanent Social Worker roles are £32,000 - £38,000 per annum.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Experience in working within a local authority setting and be able to demonstrate your commitment to effective team working.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of knowledge of working with adults and older people
- Experience of safeguarding
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.