Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Scunthorpe, within the Adults Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £30-£35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- 9:00-17:00 but can be flexible.
- 37 hours per week.
- Flexible working from home, office, and community.
- Work in a busy mental health social care team, with complex functional mental health cases for social case assessment.
- Liaise with health, care home assessment, and MH ward assessments.
- Review and assessment under s117 aftercare.
- Care planning, setting up care, and PAs.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline adult social work.
- Understanding of MCA and MHA.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.