Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated and 5/6 Mental Health Social Worker to work full-time based in Bury.
The pay rate for this locum Mental Health Social Worker job is £25 - £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Mental Health Social Worker:
- Registered as a Social Worker with Social Work England
- Have a relevant Social Work qualification
- Highly knowledgeable of the Care Act, Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act, as well as GDPR and patient confidentiality
- Able to confidently apply the principles of safeguarding adults in practise
- One years' experience working as a Social Worker
- Experienced in working in a mental health setting
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Skilled in report writing with excellent literacy skills and attention to detail
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Mental Health Social Worker job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.