Sanctuary Social Care are currently looking for 3 experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time in Warrington, within the Adults Complex Care. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Social Worker jobs is £26.88 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
- Must have experience of working in the areas of Learning Disability, Mental health, ABI, Physical Disability
- Must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of complex/high profile work
- Have good experience working within care management
- Be able to achieve effective outcomes using a strengths based approach
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Oliver Rumsey; if you are interested in These positions please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight These at the earliest opportunity. With This information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.