Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to fill a full-time role based in Bolton, within the Safeguarding Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £40 per hour and is a 3-month contract.
Full-time role-37 hours per week -Flexible working in place- balance between working from home/office to meet the needs of the service
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Social work management experience
- Extensive knowledge an understanding of child care law and practice
- Evidence based practice in children's social care
- Knowledge and evidence of management
- Candidates must have experience of managing Social Workers and demonstrate understanding and evidence of working in childrens Safeguarding Service. Organisation of long term children services involvement, including children subject to safeguarding plans, children in need, care proceedings and adoption.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.