Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to work within a MASH Team based in Worcester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £39.07 per hour (Assignment rate) and this role is a 3-month contract.
About the role:
- It is an exciting environment to work within. The team is located in a multi-agency safeguarding hub based in the County Hall Campus near the centre of Worcester town centre.
- The team make threshold decisions on all referrals for children across Worcestershire, partake in daily Domestic abuse triage and MASH case discussions.
- There is a team of three Team Managers who lead and manage a pod. We are seeking a senior social workers who are dynamic and able to make challenging decisions at the front door.
Requirements of the Social Work Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's Services
- Sound decision making and is able to work positively as part of a team and with our partners promoting good quality practice
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Team Manager job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.