Are you looking for a new Social Work role?
Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in for a Team Manager to work within a MASH Service.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary from £47,527 up to £52,928 per annum with a Golden Hello Bonus of £2,200.
- You will lead a social care team ensuring that all children's outcomes are improved and that they are safeguarded effectively.
- Responsible for the allocation of work and prioritisation of workload across your team, demonstrating your expert practice in complex situations when making decisions and managing higher levels of risk.
- You will be responsible for recruiting, supervising and appraising your team, ensuring all team members have the relevant skills and knowledge to work effectively and efficiently.
- You will work collaboratively with others, developing and maintaining partnerships and multi-agency working, and you will be committed and motivated to help children and families change their lives for the better.
We can offer qualified team managers:
- A relocation package of up to £8000 to support a move to Northamptonshire
- A bonus payment of £2200 paid in your first year of employment
- An environment that fully supports your continuous professional development
- Extensive learning and development opportunities including 'Signs of Safety', ABE and other training
- A supportive and inclusive senior management team where you will be empowered to make good professional decisions
Northamptonshire can offer:
- Very affordable housing
- Excellent local amenities
- Beautiful countryside
- Excellent road and rail links (London less than an hour direct by train)
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's service
This Team Manager job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.