Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for four experienced and dedicated Social Work Senior Practitioners to work full-time based in Birmingham, within the Learning Disabilities Transitions Team.
The pay rate for these locum Social Work Senior Practitioner roles is up to £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and are 2-month contracts.
- Work in a person-centred and strength-based way in ensuring that their the citizen’s views are incorporated into the planning process.
- Provide a holistic service to young people and their families by working in a multidisciplinary way with our health partners and other professionals and care providers.
- Support young people (aged 17 – 25 years) with medically diagnosed learning disabilities to be discharged from a NHS/CCG funded environment such as a hospital into the community with the appropriate and proportionate social care support in place.
- Offer advice, information, sign-posting and other appropriate support to young adults and their carers so that they may make better informed decisions.
- Where it is legally necessary, the team may be required to seek legal advice and/or proceed to court such as the Court of Protection for considerate resolution that is in the best interest of the young person.
Requirements of Social Work Senior Practitioners:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Extensive post qualification experience in frontline social work, preferably including previous Transitions experience.
- Experience in using Carefirst client record systems is ideal.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
These Social Work Senior Practitioner jobs are advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.