Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Work Senior Practitioner to work based in Eastbourne, within the Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Manage a complex and varied caseload up to 20 with appropriate supervision, guidance and support
- Take part in duty and complete assessments and support plans under the Care Act
- Complete assessments under MCA
- Arrange home visits in line with the local policy and procedures
- Undertake adult safeguarding investigation and complete the work in line with the local and national guidance
- Attend ward round and work closely with other agencies and partners to ensure safe discharge through care package and direct payment as required
- Attend team meetings, reflective practice sessions, and other meetings as required
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Good understanding of working with adults who have severe and enduring mental health difficulties, drug and alcohol issues
- Experience in working with adult safeguarding as Lead investigator
- Experience in completing complex social care assessments and ability to set up a package of care with the available resources where necessary
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.