Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Senior Practitioner to work full-time within a Mental Health Team based in Devon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practise in adults services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Senior Practitioner job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
You will be working as a care coordinator for clients who have a mental health disorder.
Requirements of the Social Work Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults services
- Experience in a similar role
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.