Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Senior Practitioner to work based in Southwark, within the Intermediate Care Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Senior Practitioner role is £29.88 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Act as Duty Senior managing our the busy Duty desk as well as authorising work and supervising social care staff.
- Provide a management function in our fast-paced Intermediate Care Southwark Team, working closely with Service Users and a range of professionals across Social Care, Health, Housing, and the voluntary sector.
- Be responsible for setting the standard and supervising the work of qualified and non-professionally qualified staff.
- Cover day to day management of the team using specialist knowledge and skills.
- Embed a Strength Based Approach.
- Mental Capacity and Best Interest.
- Safeguarding and DoLS/LPD.
- Resources, procedures, and service development.
- Performance Management.
Requirements of the Social Work Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.