Sanctuary Social Care has a locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Grays, within the Court Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Writing court statements, care plans, chronologies, Public Law Outline and permanency
- Court work alongside Looked after children procedures
- Working with families and children to promote the best interests of the child
- Promoting the welfare of children
- Relationship building
- Working alongside pertinent professionals in a cohesive and professional way
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Good understanding of the children Act and be able to apply this in their working
- Previous experience in court procedures and tasks
- Ability to form a positive working relationship with families
- Understanding of differing values and beliefs
- Writing and preparing court work skills
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.