Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Newham, within the Adult Services.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Senior Practitioner role is £26.88 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Review customers with Learning disabilities in a range of settings to look at the current support/outcomes/cost.
- Explore other funding streams – through DST’s, Health funding/S117.
- Outline if there is a DoLs issue.
- Improve outcomes for customers and make savings, there is a monthly target.
- Use a tools such as care cube (newer version of the carefunding calculator).
- A Practice Manager will supervise and set work weekly.
- Keep spread sheet up to date and send a weekly report to manager.
- Take part in weekly group meetings.
- Meet with other colleagues in terms of preparing savings reports.
Requirements of Social Work Senior Practitioner:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Minimum of two years post qualifying experience within frontline social work, including in a hospital setting.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Senior Practitioner job is advertised by James Hunter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.