Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Bexley, within the Adoption Support Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Work Senior Practitioner role is £49,500 per annum.
- Lead and oversee the progression of complex and difficult social work cases within the parameters of agreed policies, procedures, and framework for delivering Social Work, including timely intervention, resolution, and case closure or transfer.
- Ensure that a strengths-based approach and proportionate assessment is undertaken to inform care and support planning, to enable people to meet desired outcomes, identified needs and maintain wellbeing.
- Work with children and families in a variety of diverse and complex contexts, such as mental ill health, disability, substance misuse, domestic abuse, sexual exploitation, radicalisation, poverty, discrimination, and immigration.
- Support the Team Manager in the recruitment and induction of new staff and in managing the development of the team’s knowledge base and expertise as well as supporting the day to day management of the team to ensure services are delivered and meet the standards required.
- Provide supervision, direction, and guidance to registered and unregistered staff within the RAA.
- Provide professional expertise, skills, and advice to enable the provision of an effective, high quality social work service that meets existing and new agency and multi-agency policies, procedures, and practices.
Requirements of Social Work Senior Practitioner:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline social work, including experience of working with clients spanning a range of complexity and experience in arranging regular supervision to update on case work.
This Social Work Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.