Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has locum vacancies for Social Work Project Managers to work based in Trafford Park.
The pay rates for these locum Project Manager jobs are £21.10 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 6-month contracts.
- Focus on the Council’s vaccinations programme as part of a team working collaboratively with a Senior Project Manager and a second project manager
- Other areas of COVID Containment and Recovery as required
- Work as a core part of the Council’s team focused on supporting businesses, schools, other organisations and individuals to contain the spread of COVID
Requirements of the Project Managers:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree/Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Experienced project manager
- Strong stakeholder manager and communication skills
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
These Project Manager jobs are advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.