Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Newbury for a Social Work Practice Lead to work within the Learning Disabilities Team.
The pay rate for this locum Practice Lead job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Practice Lead:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience working within Social Work
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Practice Lead job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.