Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Advanced Practitioner to work full-time Sheffield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Advanced Practitioner job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- The worksite is based at Sharrow in the West of the city however workers are working partly from home and partly in the office on a rota basis during the pandemic period.
- You need to have an up to date SWE registration and evidence of working on complex casework.
- Caseloads range from 18-22 children
Requirements of the Advanced Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience in working in frontline statutory fieldwork services working on long term complex cases undertaking court work and complex proceedings.
This Advanced Practitioner job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.