Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work either full-time or part-time from home but based in Sandwell. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapist and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £19 - £24 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- As postholder of this role you will join the team on a temporary basis to assist in the re-housing of people who are disabled or who are suffering a long term medical condition. The role includes working alongside the Lettings Officers with a view to letting properties with major adaptations to those applicants who can make best use of the adaptations in-situ.
- Provide advice and support to the Housing Solutions Team and wider Housing Team when dealing with requests for an urgent medical priority.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapist
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Required to work from home due to Covid-19
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.