Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has locum roles for Band 7 Shift Managers to work full-time based in Leamington.
The pay rates for these locum Shift Manager jobs are £31.20 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
Requirements of the Shift Managers:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- Extensive experience of supervising a team in a laboratory or relevant production setting with high throughout
- Experience in Health and Safety regulations and procedures
- Familiarity with performance management methodologies and associated HR processes
- Proven management experience
- Experience in managing teams towards productivity and quality assurance targets
- Have strong numerical and decision-making skills and be able to understand MI reports
- Experience managing underperformance to deliver successful outcomes in a high volume - processing environment
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel island
These Shift Manager jobs are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.