Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Social Worker to work full-time based in North East Lincolnshire, within the MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub) Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker role is £34.99 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Senior Social Worker:
- Carrying out Multi Agency Risk Assessments
- Ensuring timely communication with families on the phone and face to face
- Analysing historical and current concerns
- Adhering to relevant timescales
- Case Recording
- Provide telephone advise to agency referrers about appropriate actions and outcomes
- Dealing with Section 47 enquiries to assess risk and need
- Completing enhanced screening of cases
- Making informed threshold decisions
- Provide sign posting for locality services
- Attending strategy meetings
- Attending multi agency meetings
- Ensuring that appropriate pathway is followed for ongoing investigations
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.