Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in London for a Senior Social Worker to work within the Family Support & Child Protection Team.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience of undertaking direct work ideally with Children Looked After
- A passion for ensuring that the wishes and feelings of vulnerable children are heard
- Experience of working with other professionals including foster carers within the Team Around the Child to make sure that plans for children are progressed especially in achieving permanence
- Good organisation skills to manage the competing demands of being a frontline social worker
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Jenni Regnault; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.